[BioSQL-l] One Datasource => One Comment?

Marc Logghe Marc.Logghe at devgen.com
Mon Dec 15 10:19:12 EST 2003

Sure, that is possible. They even get an internal ranking so that when you fetch the bioentry from biosql and dump it as say, genbank, they end up in the same order as originally entered.

> I would think that more comments for a single bioentry can
> only happen
> if there is more than one datasource in the biosql-schema
> (eg. Genbank
> and Swissprot together).
> Am I right?
I don't follow you here. Every COMMENT field from the original genbank record becomes a separate entry in the comment table, which is linked to the bioentry via its FK (Bioentry ID)
HTH,
Marc