[BioSQL-l] reference.reference_medline datatype (and name)

Hilmar Lapp hlapp@gnf.org
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 09:36:46 -0800

I have no problem with this (in fact in the Oracle version I have Document_ID and CRC). Does anyone else want to weigh in?

If someone out there is using the schema with real data and needs help with migrating the schema, you need to shout. I have no problem migrating our instance here, but others may not necessarily be in such a position.

	-hilmar