[BioRuby] ✉page layout

davidcinca davidcinca at yahoo.es
Tue May 23 22:39:14 UTC 2017

Hello,

I just wanted to show you my new  web page layout, take a look here  http://seem.whiteglovewestmichigan.info

davidcinca

From: bioruby [mailto:bioruby at lists.open-bio.org]
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2017 6:39 PM
To: davidcinca at yahoo.es
Subject: Cat Damon

"K13? You don't want to go down that run.  That run's got a history. Thirty-five people  have  died goin'  down it and  some say you can still see their  ghosts  up there. I was  on  that very ski run and then  a group  of students were  killed by  a wolf-boy who escaped from the mental institution. You  see, that ski  run was  once  a burial ground  to a tribe of  vampire  witchikah Indians who ate the flesh of children with no eyes... Yap,  lot  of history on  that ski run."

Alternatively:

"Oh yeah? I  run with 12 gangs, and  we only  commit hate crimes. Whatevah--I do what I want!"

Sent from Mail for Windows 10