[BioRuby] Is it possible to read sequences in the format of phylip with bioruby?

Pjotr Prins pjotr.public14 at thebird.nl
Fri Jul 18 10:02:47 UTC 2014

There is Phylip support in BioRuby - you can probably take a hint from
my PAML modules in how to use those. There is also support in the bigbio
gem - which is the route I would take. Read the examples, tests and source code.

Not sure there is interleaved support in the bigbio though. Phylip is
really several formats. But it would be easy to incorporate your own
based on those examples.

Pj.