[BioRuby] Ruby installation

Russell Whitaker russell.whitaker at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 21:49:35 UTC 2014

"That is quite some generalization, because I would think that BioRuby
is  mostly used standalone (in Ruby context; not including other
bioinformatics tools) and therefore will not be creating much of a
dependency hell."

You might indeed think that, and I'm sure that's true for you, but
that wouldn't necessarily be true for some companies here in San
Francisco and the surrounding area who might be using it as part of a
larger informatics pipeline. Just sayin'.

--
Russell Whitaker
http://twitter.com/OrthoNormalRuss