[BioRuby] [john.o.woods at gmail.com: Re: Important: Google Code-In]

Pjotr Prins pjotr.public14 at thebird.nl
Wed Oct 23 07:06:32 UTC 2013

----- Forwarded message from John Woods <john.o.woods at gmail.com> -----

Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 18:28:46 -0500
From: John Woods <john.o.woods at gmail.com>
To: "sciruby-dev at googlegroups.com" <sciruby-dev at googlegroups.com>,
	"sciruby-gsoc-mentors at googlegroups.com" <sciruby-gsoc-mentors at googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Important: Google Code-In

Okay, Pjotr asked a very good question. Where do we list these tasks?

The answer is:

https://github.com/SciRuby/sciruby/wiki/Google-Code-In-2013-Tasks

Or, list your project's issue tracker, and put the tasks in the tracker. Make
sure to mark them as beginner, intermediate, or advanced. I suggest also
marking if they require C/C++/Java knowledge. See the NMatrix tracker for an
example (or ask Pjotr, because it was his good idea).

Pjotr, can you please forward to the BioRuby folks?

Best,
John