[BioRuby] Coming Sunday BioRuby/biogems hacking!

Pjotr Prins pjotr.public14 at thebird.nl
Wed Apr 17 16:34:31 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Coming Sunday is BioRuby and biogems hacking day. Following the sun,
the Japanese and Australians will start, next the Dutch and Italians
and finally the Americans will work on fixing bugs and outstanding
issues. The bioruby IRC channel on freenode will be open for
discussions.

If you have any priorities right now, you can feed it to the mailing
list, or add github issues. On our end we want to update the biogem
tool and add some functionality to biogems.info.

Feel free to join the fun. Anyone want to add a country? ;)