[BioRuby] [GSoC] Weekly report #1

Artem Tarasov lomereiter at googlemail.com
Thu May 24 05:40:54 UTC 2012

Chris is right. Currently, it's easier to write everything manually. When
I'll develop some 'best practices' I may put then into compile-time
algorithms and generate bindings from D. (The language has compile-time
introspection but doesn't have run-time one, probably because that would
hurt the performance.)