[BioRuby] [GSoC] BioRuby wiki

Pjotr Prins pjotr.public14 at thebird.nl
Mon May 7 07:49:09 UTC 2012

I was thinking to add news items to biogems.info, and its RSS feed.
That gets updated a few times a day. Anyone interested in helping
out? Should be straightforward:

- Add YAML ./etc/blogs.yaml with links to BLOG RSS feeds
- Write script to fetch these and merge it with the RSS for biogems

That would give us a new RSS feed. Useful. Next step:

- Add news column on main http://biogems.info/ page
- Fill it with same RSS items

Later I would also like to add a list of active pushes to projects
(github style). But that is later.

Pj.