[BioRuby] [GSoC] [GSoC2012] BioRuby

Pjotr Prins pjotr.public14 at thebird.nl
Tue Mar 27 02:49:14 UTC 2012

To all GSoC applicants: be sure to start on your proposal and share it
with your project mentors. It is a surprisingly thorough and
competitive selection process, and if you want to succeed, the plan
and presentation has to be good. Every year we see students who start
too late. We can give feedback now, do use that to your advantage. We
want you to succeed.

Pj.