[BioRuby] BioRuby.org website

Pjotr Prins pjotr.public14 at thebird.nl
Wed Feb 29 09:02:33 UTC 2012

Feature: BioRuby.org main page direct answer section

  The BioRuby project main page is the entry page for new comers to
  the project. Visitors who are not (yet) on IRC or the mailing list,
  should be encouraged to post questions and receive immediate
  answers. One way to achieve this would be a Jabber connection to a
  'room' where BioRuby members connect. Similar to IRC, but available
  directly from the main page. This chat will not be logged, so
  spammers will have no benefit.

  Scenario: BioRuby.org newbie visitor with a question
    Given I visit the main BioRuby.org page and someone is online
    When I click the button for contacting BioRuby
    And someone is online
    Then I should be able to post a question
    And get an answer

  Scenario: BioRuby.org newbie visitor with a question (2)
    Given I visit the main BioRuby.org page and no one is online
    When I click the button for contacting BioRuby
    And no one is online
    Then I should be able to post a question with an E-mail address
    And get an answer over E-mail

https://github.com/pjotrp/NA-BioRuby.org/blob/master/features/main-page-direct-answers.feature