[BioRuby] Developing a VISION

Raoul Bonnal bonnal at ingm.org
Sat Feb 25 13:49:03 UTC 2012

    Something we need and  I need to figure out how to do is, check the
plugins¹ interdependencies/dependencies and notify to the author, ml or the
web site the need to update them; maybe would be useful to test the plugin
with upgraded dependencies and let that know to the developers. This would
be useful because gems are updated frequently and if the developer maintains
a lot of plugins it¹s a mess follow everything ( at least for me).

PS: If you need to mirror the test bots I can see if there are machines
available here, do they require a lot of resources ?