[BioRuby] GSoC participation without biology knowledge?

Raoul Bonnal bonnal at ingm.org
Thu Feb 16 09:13:24 UTC 2012

Hi Marjna,
Pjotr is right but I think it also important to understand which are your
motivations and interests in Bioinformatics, and from your email it seems
you are intrigued by this field.
The general ideas is to have people contributing to the Bio* projects also
after the end of GSoC.

So please, introduce yourself and let's discuss about GSoC projects.