[BioRuby] EU-codefest in July

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 9 09:25:38 UTC 2012

On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 11:01 PM, Mic <mictadlo at gmail.com> wrote:
> HI Pjotr,
> Will be any videos of the talks available or are there any
> videos from year before available?
>
> Cheers,

Hi Mic,

The BOSC committee are looking into this possibility for
2012, and volunteers with technical expertise would be
most helpful. We're not promising anything yet though ;)

For BOSC 2011 some of the talks were recorded, but this
was not pre-planned, and I don't have contact details for
the participant who filmed this. If we can track him down,
and he still has the files, and the speakers are OK with it,
then perhaps we can share some BOSC videos from last
year.

Regards,

Peter
(One of the BOSC committee)