[BioRuby] Bio-MAF 1.0.1

Michael Barton mail at michaelbarton.me.uk
Tue Aug 21 23:01:26 UTC 2012

Yes, great work by both of you. I've enjoyed reading your blog posts and it has
great to see two bioinformaticians developing. Perhaps this may be obvious, I
think it is worth reiterating though: be sure to highlight this work when
applying for future positions. This is a great addition to your resume/CV.

Thanks also to the BioRuby members who have committed their time to organising
and mentoring during this GSOC.

Mike