[BioRuby] [Open-bio Board] Buildbot on testing.open-bio.org

Tiago Antão tiagoantao at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 22:09:03 UTC 2011

Hi,

I had a silly bug with mail sending. But a barebones server is now
working. it includes ruby 1.8 and 1.9.1 (Debian/Ubuntu).
http://testing.open-bio.org/bioruby

Honestly I had to read all the ongoing emails superficially, because I
was chasing this silly bug.

In my view now we have to:
1. setup slaves
2. give some of you the password for the admin web interface
3. get you an area on the testing machine so that you get familiarized
with buildbot. We, of course, will support you during the first times
4. Think about gems.

Tiago

--
"If you want to get laid, go to college.  If you want an education, go
to the library." - Frank Zappa