[BioRuby] BioRuby GSoC 2011 ideas?

Christian Zmasek cmzmasek at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 11 21:35:14 UTC 2011

Hi, Francesco and Raoul:

I looked at your proposals and made some minor changes in hope to make them more
clear.

In the NGS proposal, what do you mean with "and due the high number of unknown
data generated"?

Also, you now have four projects, all of which have Raoul as the (apparent)
primary mentor.
I wonder if this could a problem.

Chris