[BioRuby] tutorial

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Thu Mar 3 19:19:30 UTC 2011

Like a smoke server, correct?  The perl community is a bit spoiled in that regard, as we have CPAN Testers, but that is mainly for CPAN releases only; a versioned OBF smoke tester would be nice.  There isn't a centralized OBF smoke server that I know of, however.

There is a buildbot instance being set up, but this is more akin to automated builds and test runs per code change, not sure if it can handle user-based test reports.  Peter, know the progress on open-bio's buildbot?

chris