[BioRuby] New site: http://biogems.info

Raoul Bonnal bonnal at ingm.org
Sun Jul 31 18:14:43 UTC 2011

I like it :-)

well done.
  _____

From: Pjotr Prins [mailto:pjotr.public14 at thebird.nl]
To: bioruby [mailto:bioruby at lists.open-bio.org]
Sent: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 15:54:48 +0200
Subject: [BioRuby] New site: http://biogems.info

>From the Biogem project we have created Biogems.info

    http://biogems.info/

  which lists all available biogems. We have an amazing 21 new biogems,
  since the introduction of the biogem tool and BioRuby plugins,
  reflecting a 10x increase in new Ruby code for Bioinformatics in the
  last 8 months, compared to the same period a year before.

  Keep them coming!

  PS The website can be improved. The code is at
  https://github.com/pjotrp/biogems.info. Feel free!

  PS If you want a different description / URLs for your gem, update
  your project Rakefile and run 'rake gemspec ; rake release'.

  PS If your gem is not listed - host it on rubygems and pass the info
  to me. The script automatically harvests gems that start with bio-
  (bio and dash).