[BioRuby] biogem and options

Raoul Bonnal bonnalraoul at ingm.it
Mon Jan 10 22:06:48 UTC 2011

Hi all,
I have updated the github repo with some requests from Pjotr.
Now is possible to create bin, db and test/data directory if needed from the command line

biogem --with-bin --with-bd --with-test-data youprojectname

NOTE 1: older 'data' directory is now 'db' more compliant with rails. Why ? data cames from R packages but we are used to store database or look for databases in db directory.
NOTE 2: README updated.

about rspec and cucumber jeweler already has those options.

type 'biogem -h' and you'll get the help.

This gem is not yet available on rubygems I need to implement the templates requested from Toshiaki and Pjotr.

I'm refactoring the code so there are some variations in the original tree.

I "hope", by the end of the week, to provide templates files too.

--
R.J.P.B.