[BioRuby] Contributing

Raoul Bonnal bonnalraoul at ingm.it
Wed Feb 16 10:31:05 UTC 2011

Dear Michael,
thanks for your interest.
Why not to join our regular irc meeting tomorrow (CEST time around 15:00) on irc.freenode.net channel #bioruby ?

I'm Helius or ilpuccio on chat.

Now, we are working on different topics like workflows, ngs and plugins, you are welcome to contribute in any on them.

Now I'm here with Francesco and we think that as a new "biorubyer"  it would be very useful if you take a look at the tutorial section and verify is there is something that needs improvements or you miss as a beginner.

http://bioruby.open-bio.org/wiki/Tutorial

In which field of bioinformatics are you working ?

PS: Busy days,  delay's reason, sorry.