[BioRuby] Spamming on the BioRuby wiki

Toshiaki Katayama ktym at hgc.jp
Thu Feb 10 05:32:53 UTC 2011

Hi Hiro,

Thank you for your notification and deletion of spam texts.
We had a similar problem few months ago but it occurred again, very sad.

We don't want to waste our time for reverting those wiki pages anymore,
I'll ask OBF staff to require authorization before creating new account.
Judged from current usage of the wiki and the size of our community,
I think this change won't spoil our activity.

Toshiaki