[BioRuby] samtools-ruby

Michal mictadlo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 13:13:33 UTC 2011

Hi,
I would be happy if would find out how to get on a particular position
the alignment and then I could give feedback.

Pysam http://code.google.com/p/pysam/ contains all files and tests.
~/Downloads/pysam-0.3.1/tests$ ls
00README.txt  ex4.sam  ex8.sam             Makefile
ex1.fa        ex5.sam  example.gtf.gz      pysam_test.py
ex1.sam.gz    ex6.sam  example.gtf.gz.tbi  segfault_tests.py
ex3.sam       ex7.sam  example.py          tabix_test.py

Maybe it would be possible to test bioruby-samtools in the same way.
Pysam is ship out with samtools source code and maybe could be used it
for bioruby-samtools.

Thank you in advance.

Michal