[BioRuby] Fwd: GSoC - project "Represent bio-objects and related information with images"

Michał Koziarski michalkoziarski at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 20:37:02 UTC 2011

I have to agree, my plan isn't very specific. But mainly coming up with a
timeline is kind of a guesswork: maybe it's just me, I don't like saying
anything unless I am certain of it, and there's no way at this point to do
this. Anyway, I will prepare what I am able to today, and hopefully catch
someone tomorrow on irc to further discuss some specifics.

Chris: could you explain why any coding at community bonding period would be
hard? I assumed that a big part of it is getting familiar with
documentation, and with that done before I would have some more time to
code. Of course, it wouldn't be a full-time coding, but I thought that at
this point I would have all the knowledge to start writing, so why not to.
Maybe I am missing something, in that case tell me please.

Christian: yes, it was very helpful, I've read some example plans before,
but I couldn't really relate them to my project. Now I have a little clearer
picture of what to write. Thanks for that, hopefully tomorrow I will present
something in that manner.