[BioRuby] GSoC - project "Represent bio-objects and related information with images"

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Tue Apr 5 19:09:10 UTC 2011

Michał,

In general, the proposal should answer the questions below, but should also have a rough timeline on how you would go about coding the project, creating deliverables for the community for testing, etc. This should come with the input of your possible mentor for the project or from others in the bioruby community.

The timeline is a little problematic, but the OBF mentors can further discuss that.  One thing that will cause a problem is that there is a significant amount of time (about one month) for community bonding, so any coding on a significant project in that period will be tricky.

chris