[BioRuby] Contribution in Bioruby...

Prasanna Bala yogiprasanna at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 14:11:42 UTC 2010

Hi,
My name is Prasanna. I am working in a software firm in ruby on rails
technology. I am new to Bioruby. I am interested in contributing for
Bio-ruby project. I would like to know where to start things. To whom to
approach for specific tasks. I have extensive experience in Biomedical text
mining. Is there is any group specifically working on Biomedical text
mining, Ontology Mapping etc.. And I also want to know what are the issues
now the community is working on ? I want to know list of current topics
that's going on in Bioruby.

Regards,
Prasanna.