[BioRuby] The first BioRuby IRC conference on Dec 19th

Toshiaki Katayama ktym at hgc.jp
Sun Dec 19 18:49:36 UTC 2010

Hi all,

Today, we had >10 participants and discussed about

* Current and future of BioRuby plugin system
* BioRuby with JVM for high performance computing
* Regularly continue the IRC meeting?

etc. Details will be reported from Pjotr.

We agreed to continue this IRC meeting on every Thursday as a "core time",
and we may also keep the #bioruby channel open for everyone
as much as possible, I just setup an IRC bot to log discussions.

>From now on, the log of this channel will be made public at

 http://bioruby.org/irc/

so please join us (and please pay attention to privacy
as a netiquette as well ;-).

Toshiaki