[BioRuby] SciRuby (The first BioRuby IRC conference on Dec 19th)

Raoul Bonnal bonnalraoul at ingm.it
Thu Dec 16 17:20:53 UTC 2010

Hi Claudio,
I like your work on statsample.

As others pointed out iterators are the keys so probably we need to invest some time in designg.

Could we organize this math/stat package like a plugin for bioruby, what do you think?

Then about graphics attaching the visualization concept to some object would be great not only static but also for HTML5

+1 for all these topis from me.

Rserve can be used efficiently for parallelization, it's ability to have session and user authentication.

Distributed Programming with Ruby it's a must.

  _____