[BioRuby] We have 2 and 1/2 days of spare time. Can we help?

Naohisa GOTO ngoto at gen-info.osaka-u.ac.jp
Tue Aug 31 12:00:47 UTC 2010

Hi,

I found samtools-ruby at ISMB 2010 poster session.

http://github.com/homonecloco/samtools-ruby

The abstract of the presentation is available:
http://www.iscb.org/cms_addon/conferences/ismb2010/posterlist.php?cat=J
(Poster J52).
They are developing GeeFu, Rails based web application for
high-throughput genome sequencing, which is using BioRuby.
http://github.com/danmaclean/gee_fu

Naohisa Goto
ngoto at gen-info.osaka-u.ac.jp / ng at bioruby.org