[BioRuby] GFF3

Tomoaki NISHIYAMA tomoakin at kenroku.kanazawa-u.ac.jp
Mon Aug 16 13:52:02 UTC 2010

Hi,

> A simple implementation would be to store all relations into a
> graph (or graphs) and then extracting information.

I recently wrote a program to extract all the mRNAs, but up to the
addresses
and not to the sequences.

http://github.com/tomoakin/Bioruby-use/blob/master/src/gff2easytrack.rb

This is not designed to be very general, but might be useful as a
starting point.
--
Tomoaki NISHIYAMA

Advanced Science Research Center,