[BioRuby] development updates?

Andrew Grimm andrew.j.grimm at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 07:17:17 UTC 2010

While there may be a difference between making suggestions and doing
stuff, there's also a difference between making suggestions and
personally criticising people. I think that personal criticisms should
be avoided when possible.

I am no longer surprised when Rails people behave in an incivil way,
but I hoped that non-Rails ruby people would still follow "Matz is
nice, so we are nice".

Andrew Grimm