[BioRuby] GSoC 2010 - NeXML parser/serializer and RDF API for BioRuby

Anurag Priyam anurag08priyam at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 17:20:02 UTC 2010

Hello all,

I have been selected in Google Summer of Code,2010, under NESCENT and the
mentorship of Rutger Vos and Jan Aerts to "Develop an API for NeXML I/O,
and, RDF triples for BioRuby" [1].

Soon, I will put up on the list, drafts entailing the implementation
details, for feedback. During the development phase I plan to post updates
on the list for review. This will help me produce better code and design API
that is acceptable to the developers and users alike.

Looking forward to your support and an exciting "Summer of Code" :).

[1]
http://socghop.appspot.com/gsoc/student_project/show/google/gsoc2010/nescent/t127230761223

--
Anurag Priyam