[BioRuby] participation in GSoC 2010

Kazuhiro Hayashi k.hayashi.info at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 14:41:14 UTC 2010

Hi,

Thank you for the replies.

Honestly, I'm not sure what kinds of tests there are in the field of
Software Development.
I am studying the tests and will consider what is the best way during
the community bonding period.

At the moment, I am planning to put the code for 1.8.7 ,1.9.2 and ,if
possible, JRuby only in one code base.
I don't understand what the 'architecture' file is.
Could you tell me it in a little more detail?

Kazuhiro