[BioRuby] Code cleanup: expanded tabs into spaces.

Anurag Priyam anurag08priyam at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 20:50:06 UTC 2010

I think because of the different tab sizes used by everyone, I have got the
indentation wrong in few files. Replacing tabs at the beginning of the lines
also does not work( infact, it destroys indentation in every file). Vim's
:retab command seems to work properly though. Please could someone point me
in the right direction?