[BioRuby] Tutorial situation

Jan Aerts jan.aerts at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 17:35:04 UTC 2009

GitHub is not a bad option, but I'm afraid a github-page would be yet
another "homepage for bioruby", which is something we really should avoid.

How about we (let someone) write the tutorials in a "tutorials" subdirectory
of bioruby (so it's kept under version control) but actually show those
tutorials on the existing bioruby homepage (http://bioruby.open-bio.org).

I don't care what formatting would be used for the tutorials, but my vote
goes for Textile.

jan.