[BioRuby] BioRuby 1.3.0 is released

Toshiaki Katayama ktym at hgc.jp
Tue Feb 24 18:52:17 UTC 2009

Goto-san,

Thank you for your wonderful works on this release.

Just note that we've updated the BioRuby web sites:

> Web page:
>  http://bioruby.org/

This site is our project top page as in the past.

>  http://bioruby.open-bio.org/

This remains as our mirror site.

The new site design had actually been at the mirror site
for one year and we finally bring it to the main site
(beautiful icons are courtesy of Okamoto-san).

Additionally, I have edited the structure of our Wiki site at

http://bioruby.open-bio.org/wiki/

extensively to clarify the contents in it. I've also added a new
page for BioRuby on Rails.

Regards,
Toshiaki Katayama