[BioRuby] google summer of code

Adam adamnkraut at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 16:01:36 UTC 2009

Off of the top of my head here are some things in BioRuby that might
be nice SoC projects:

- JRuby/Ruby1.9 compatibility
- Optionally allow libxml to override REXML for Blast parsing and
other places XML is used
- Port some existing BioPerl modules that people deem useful
- Docs, docs, and more docs!

I'm sure others can thing of some nice student projects as well.
Let's hear them!

-Adam