[BioRuby] Bio::Blat::Report

Davide Rambaldi davide.rambaldi at ifom-ieo-campus.it
Thu Sep 4 09:11:54 UTC 2008

On Sep 4, 2008, at 5:52 AM, Naohisa GOTO wrote:

> This is somehow incompatible, but good at speed and memory usage.
> In addition, some people requested.
> http://lists.open-bio.org/pipermail/bioruby-ja/2007-August/000137.html
> (Mailing list written in Japanese)

ehm... any good translator from japanese to english (or better
italian!) ?  :P

anyway I am agree that the strange case of mixed hits can be ignored.

This commits will be available in the next version of bioruby?

I have bioruby on the edge in my laptop but not on the cluster...

Last question (sorry for asking everything), there is a way to
generate docs of boiruby that can be queried with the ri command?

ri Bio::Blat::Report
Nothing known about Bio::Blat::Report

Thanks!

Davide Rambaldi,