[BioRuby] Remaining work to be done after BioHakathon

Anthony Underwood email2ants at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 15:00:52 UTC 2008

Dear Toshiaki and other biorubyists,

I had a look at the new REST interface implemented at TogoWS. It looks
really nice (and it's fast). You mention that there is work to be done
to convert GenBank, EMBL, UniProt, BioSQL in to the new Bio::Sequence
model.

What is the current status of this?
Is the work/progress made at the BioHackathon publicly visible?
I would love to contribute and help - how can I help - perhaps the
most recent changes can be added to the repository now on github?

Thanks

Anthony

Dr Anthony Underwood
Bioinformatics Unit | Statistics, Modelling and Bioinformatics
Department
Centre for Infections
Health Protection Agency
61 Colindale Avenue