[BioRuby] installing bio::graphics / cairo

jan aerts (RI) jan.aerts at bbsrc.ac.uk
Mon Oct 29 01:03:41 UTC 2007

Believe it or not, but I'm actually teaching at a _perl_ course for the moment... :-)

The Bio::Graphics::Panel library was written from scratch, but built on the idea's of Lincoln Stein's great Bio::Graphics module in bioperl. Bio::Graphics is _not_ part of bioruby yet, but I think that it might become in the future.

At the moment working on the possibility for vertical graphics and better integration with bioruby, so stay tuned.

j.