[BioRuby] bioruby docs

jan aerts (RI) jan.aerts at bbsrc.ac.uk
Fri Oct 12 19:40:37 UTC 2007

Just a little suggestion: what if we would start with trying to get an idea of who blogs about ruby and bioinformatics? We could then put that list on the bioruby website for example. There is Propeller Twist (http://fjossinet.u-strasbg.fr/), the new bioinforuby by Francesco (http://bioinforuby.blogspot.com/), my own SaaienTist (http://saaientist.blogspot.com), and if possible the Japanese ones as well. I suspect that Mitsuteru has one: http://bioruby.g.hatena.ne.jp/nakao_mitsuteru/.

What do you think?

jan.