[BioRuby] bioruby docs

Shameer Khadar shameer at ncbs.res.in
Thu Oct 11 17:52:36 UTC 2007

Hi,

All the best. Looking forward to hear about your experience with BioRuby.
It will be great if you can write a Beginners guide to BioRuby & ROR for
Bioinformatics.

> I've seen me too that blog. Right now I am dealing with his BioGraphics
> library and as soon as possible I will start to use this, instead of
> BioPerl > graphics module, for my Rails Bioinformatics sites. I will
report > here my  experiences using BioRuby and I will try to do my part
inside this
> community.

Cheers,
--
Shameer Khadar
Prof. R. Sowdhamini's Lab (# 25) The Computational Biology Group