[BioRuby] Download BioRuby API document

Trevor Wennblom trevor at corevx.com
Mon Feb 5 13:40:27 UTC 2007

I haven't done anything interesting with the site in awhile, but the
BioRuby rdoc from v1.0 is available for browsing here:

http://bioruby-doc.org/rdoc/

While we've made great improvements on the RDoc formatting we could do a
much better job (mostly do to technical misunderstandings than a lack of
documentation).  I would like to hold off on addressing those concerns
until BioRuby 1.1 is released since I think it's due time we make a
major update public.

There's been quite a bit added to the CVS within the last year that
could really shine in a GEM package.  I'd really like to see more
frequent minor releases - perhaps even one every few months?  It would
certainly attract a bit more attention to the project.

On another topic - has anyone heard from Toshiaki?  I sent him an email
on 2007-01-05 regarding some issues with Bio::Sequence to_re and haven't
heard back.

Trevor