[BioRuby] BioRuby 0.6.4 released
ktym at hgc.jp
Thu Sep 1 03:34:59 EDT 2005
We have released BioRuby 0.6.4 at
# Note that 0.6.3 was not announced as the some features
# made backward incompatible.
This release contains following improvements and a lot of bug fixes.
* siRNA designer class is contributed by Itoshi Nikaido.
* fastacmd wrapper is contributed by Shinji Shigenobu.
* bl2seq parser is contributed by Tomoaki Nishiyama.
* new application execution factory is provided.
* FlatFile class can accept Blast results, Spidey, Blat, Sim4 and
some KEGG formats (KO, GLYCAN, REACTION).
* some methods are added to SPTr class proposed by Luca Pireddu.
* external2go parser is added. (lib/bio/db/go.rb)
* improved amino/nucleic data classes to have some handy methods.
* fixed hmmer parser (by Masashi Fujita) and remote execution of
blast and fasta using GenomeNet.
* some English documentations are added. (doc/)
See ChangeLog file for more detail.
On 2005/08/31, at 22:52, GOTO Naohisa wrote:
> I put ./doc/Tutorial.rd into BioRuby CVS repository.
This document and the KEGG API manual are included in 0.6.4 release.
More information about the BioRuby