[BioRuby] BioRuby Documentation effort

Toshiaki Katayama ktym at hgc.jp
Thu Jun 16 10:38:41 EDT 2005

Hi,

I'm pleased to announce that we obtained a grant (very recently)
for the BioRuby development including documentations and unit tests.

We will be able to start developping shortly after the BOSC meeting
next week.
I'm really appreciate if any of you could take part in this effort
and I'm happy to grant the CVS access (I believe Moses already have).

Let's start planning.  Does anybody here attend the BOSC2005?

Regards,
Toshiaki Katayama