[BioRuby] BioRuby Documentation effort

GOTO Naohisa ngoto at gen-info.osaka-u.ac.jp
Wed Aug 31 09:52:59 EDT 2005

Hi,

> I translated Tutorial.rd.ja into English.
> It will soon be put into the ./doc directory in CVS.

I put ./doc/Tutorial.rd into BioRuby CVS repository.

I changed name of Wiki page from Tutorial.rd.en to Tutorial.rd.
http://bioruby.org/wiki/English/?Tutorial.rd

In the document, I wrote many "TRANSLATOR'S NOTE". They are
not only memos for readers but also reminders to change original
Japanese document.

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 15:11:30 +0200
pjotr at pckassa.com (Pjotr Prins) wrote:

> Great! I will work on it.

Thanks!!!

--
Naohisa GOTO
ngoto at gen-info.osaka-u.ac.jp
Department of Genome Informatics, Genome Information Research Center,
Research Institute for Microbial Diseases, Osaka University, Japan