[BioRuby] BioRuby Documentation effort

GOTO Naohisa ngoto at gen-info.osaka-u.ac.jp
Wed Aug 31 08:51:00 EDT 2005

Hi,

I translated Tutorial.rd.ja into English.
It will soon be put into the ./doc directory in CVS.

I also put it into BioRuby English Wiki.
http://bioruby.org/wiki/English/?Tutorial.rd.en
Please mail to this mailing list when editing the Wiki page because
we want to keep CVS document up-to-date.

Because I have poor English skill and I've translated it very quickly and roughly,
it may contain many errors.  I tried to use translation software and several
sentences were translated by the software, but generally it was useless.

In addition, I found some eratta and wrong points in Japanese document
and I'll fix them soon.

Would you please clean up?

--
Naohisa GOTO
ngoto at gen-info.osaka-u.ac.jp
Department of Genome Informatics, Genome Information Research Center,
Research Institute for Microbial Diseases, Osaka University, Japan