[BioRuby] activity and contributing

Moses Hohman mmhohman at northwestern.edu
Tue Sep 21 15:53:47 EDT 2004

Hi,

I'd like to contribute to the bioruby project, both because I'm
interested in using Ruby more, and because it looks like bioruby needs
more contribution than the other openbio projects. Is this project
still under active development? The mailing list doesn't seem too
active lately. I thought about maybe contributing some unit tests for
the existing code, since right now there don't seem to be any. Would
this be useful? Are there other ways I might contribute?

thanks in advance,

Moses