[BioRuby] Re: BioRuby PDB Classes

Toshiaki Katayama ktym at hgc.jp
Tue Mar 2 14:11:18 EST 2004

Hi Alex,

I have received a patch developed by you and N. Goto.

Changes are already commited to the CVS to the CVS repository :
* Added Patches from Alex Gutteridge
   - New classes: PDB::Atom, PDB::Residue, PDB::Chain, PDB::Model
   - New modules: Bio::PDBUtils, Bio::{Atom|Residue|Chain|Model}Finder
   - New methods: iterators, ...
   - Bug fix
* Bio::Coordinate class storing coordinate data (inherits Vector)
* Many imcompatible (but very useful) changes are made, please be
careful.

Regards,
Toshiaki Katayama