[BioRuby] BioRuby PDB Classes

Toshiaki Katayama ktym at hgc.jp
Thu Feb 12 21:08:13 EST 2004

Hi Alex,

Sounds great!

You can post your codes here so that everyone can try your module
and committers can discuss how to migrate your efforts.

(Note that this list is configured to restrict binary attachments.)

I think current PDB code is maintained by N. Goto and he will join
the discussion.

P.S.
It's also nice to hear that Ruby is used in EBI. :)

Thanks,
Toshiaki Katayama        ktym at hgc.jp, k at bioruby.org
tel://+81-3-5449-5614    Human Genome Center, Institute of Medical
Science
fax://+81-3-5449-5434    University of Tokyo
http://bioruby.org/~k/   4-6-1 Shirokanedai, Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-8639,
Japan